Wednesday, June 20, 2012

revisions and deadlines

Nice quote, right?
So after reading Amanda's post about her writing deadline, I've decided that's exactly what I need.  Even though I'm still in the middle of studying for an exam I take next Tuesday, I need to really buckle down and make a deadline.  So, you heard it here first.  My deadline to finish COTF revisions is July 26th.  That gives me about four weeks (I can't actually start in earnest until July 4th b/c of traveling and exams).  

I've been messing around with revisions, but haven't created a schedule.  I made a list of the things I have to change and have done 1 out of 15 of them; it's a start, but I need to MAKE time.  Make a study schedule and add revisions in there too.  Whatever it may be to get it done, because right now I'm letting myself get in the way.

3 comments:

  1. YAY you made a goal!! And it's two days after mine! We are going to DO THIS and it's going to be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this so badly. Because things have been so crazy lately I haven't had a schedule to keep to, which has really made my writing suffer. I need to get back on that.

    Sarah Allen
    (my creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete