Tuesday, September 11, 2012

goals time

So I think it's time to restate some goals.  I've been chugging along on this MS, but without concrete goals, there's always something else I could be doing.  ooo what's the sparkly thing over there?  It totally needs my attention...  I just want to be DONE.  It's been a long time since I started this, way back in 2009 when I had no idea what I was doing.  (Not that I know what I'm doing now, but at least I have an idea of what I'm supposed to be doing...)  So I'm stating it here.  I will be done with this round of revisions by October 1st.  Then comes perhaps a final revision and the scary querying.  eep!

In other news, my Ultimate (frisbee) team won Sectionals (think Glee), beating the one seed.  This means we're the number two seed going into Regionals, with two bids to Nationals!  So we just have to hold seed, which won't be easy but definitely do-able, to get to Nationals.  So a little happy news for the beginning of the week is always good :)

How was everyone else's weekend?  Any good news?  Or anything you're looking forward to?

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you. I haven't been working nearly as much as I should this summer, but I'm getting back on track and totally rearranged a whole chapter of my novel today and it felt wonderful! Also this weekend is the National Book Festival and I am SO FREAKING STOKED that I get to go :)

    Sarah Allen
    (From Sarah, With Joy)

    ReplyDelete