Monday, January 27, 2014

Book Review (in vlog form!): The Distance Between Us

Recently, I finished The Distance Between Us by Kasie West, and I absolutely loved it.  I felt it was the type of book that might get looked over, but that I thoroughly enjoyed, and wanted to spread the word.  I also recently decided to start a Youtube channel.

So I decided to mix the two together.

Below is my (spoiler-free) review of The Distance Between Us.  (Click the link.)  My YouTube channel won't just be books; it will include other rants, creations (of art and non-art), and vlogs of adventures.  (There are a few other videos already up, if you're intrigued to take a look.)

Let me know if you've read it, what you thought, or if you've read Pivot Point (because I absolutely loved that book too!)





No comments:

Post a Comment